By clicking “PLACE ORDER”, you agree to take and pay for the goods and services you order according to these terms.
Defined terms are capitalised and definitions appear at the end of these terms. Burlexe is a division of Howard Wilmot Productions Limited.
BUYING GOODS FROM US
1. To purchase from Us you must be over 18 and by clicking “Accept” you confirm that you are over 18.
2. When you place an order for goods from our Website (“Product(s)”), We ask for your full and accurate address and you warrant to Us that these are correct. It is your responsibility to ensure that your order is correct before submitting it to Us. Any charge made by your card issuer for handling fee or processing fee is your responsibility and We will pass any such charges on to you.
3. If We are unable to accept your Order for any reason then We will, at Our option, either reject your card or refund any money paid by you onto the card you Used to place the order.
4. Card payment may be subject to authorisation/authentication. If your card issuer or Ours delays or refuses to authorise or validate the payment, We will not be liable to you for any delay or non-delivery in respect of the Product(s) which you have ordered as a result. Time is not of the essence in relation to orders.
5. By providing the relevant information to Us, You specifically authorise Us to transmit or to obtain information about you from third parties including (but not only) name, address, telephone number, debit or credit card details or credit reports, to authenticate your identity and delivery address for the Product(s), validate your payment card and obtain authorisations for your payments for Product(s).
6. Prices on Our Website at checkout include all taxes (including VAT) and delivery charges. Delivery charges shown are only for the UK. For delivery outside of the UK please email Us at <>. If We find the price has changed or that there has been a pricing error when We receive your Order We will contact you and ask if you wish to proceed at the correct price. If you confirm that you do, We will make any adjustment to your payment.
PRODUCT INFORMATION & WARRANTIES:
8. We warrant that Product(s) will conform in all material respects to the written description on the Website, but whilst We have taken reasonable steps to depict Product(s) as accurately as possible through the photographs and other images featured on the Website, We do not guarantee and give no warranty that they will be of the same size and/or colour shade as represented on screen.
9. We give no warranty that any Product(s) you order or purchase will be suitable for your needs.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
10. You may cancel the order within 14 days of delivery of it to you by Using the <> on Our Website and returning the Product(s) to Us by courier or Royal Mail tracked post. You are responsible for the cost of returning the Product(s) to Us.
11. We will provide a full refund (to the card Used to make the purchase) upon return of the Product(s) to Us PROVIDED THAT the Product(s) returned are in a saleable condition and have NOT been;
11.1 worn, cleaned and/or damaged;
11.2 the packaging is fit for re-Use;
11.3 personalised in any way.
12. Where you have cancelled the order but not returned the Product(s) to Us or they are not received by Us, no refund will be given.
FAULTY or DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS – YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN
13. If you believe the Product(s) are broken, damaged or faulty when you receive them, you must notify Us of this within 30 days of receipt by Using the <> on Our Website and returning the Product(s) to Us by courier or Royal Mail tracked post and We will refund you the cost of postage to you.
14. We will provide a full refund (to the card used to make the purchase) upon return of the Product(s) to Us only if on inspection by Us the Product(s) are in fact broken, faulty or defective.
15. If you don’t reject Product(s) that are broken, faulty or defective within the 30 days of receipt, you may still notify Us by Using the <> within 6 months of the date of purchase and once you return the Product(s) to Us, We will repair or replace them.
16. There is no right of return and/or refund where Product(s) have been worn, cleaned and/or damaged by you or they are bespoke. We will provide a replacement of faulty or damaged bespoke Products.
17. Nothing in these terms affect your statutory rights.
18. No failure or delay or partial exercise of any right or remedy provided under these terms by you or Us shall constitute a waiver or prevent further exercise of that right or remedy.
19. Neither We nor you shall be in breach of these terms nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of obligations under them if such delay or failure result from events, circumstances or causes beyond your or Our reasonable control. In such circumstances the affected party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of the time for performing such obligations. If the period of delay or non-performance continues for 20 weeks, the party not affected may terminate these terms by giving 14 days’ written notice.
20. Notices required must be given in writing and delivered by pre-paid first-class post or other next working day delivery service to the Our place of business to the address shown on Our Website. Notices shall be deemed received if delivered by hand, on signature of a delivery receipt; if sent by pre-paid first-class post or other next working day delivery service, at 10.00 am the day after sending.
21. Variations to these terms may only be made in writing, signed by both you and Us.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
22. These terms and any dispute or claim arising in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).